I’m always looking for people to work with.
Depending on the concept and the season, it could a be an indoor, outdoor or ‘on location’ shoot. I have a studio available, but I think there is a lot of ‘world’ out there to explore.
Antwerp and the broad surroundings are easily reachable for me.
The idea is ‘sexy’, ‘fetish’, ‘art nude’ and ‘erotic’. No ‘hardcore porn’. (If you’re into that we could do some shots, but that’s for your portfolio, not mine)
– lingerie under a (long) coat
– high heels / nylons / suspenders under a skirt and blouse
– full / implied nude
– (white)- dress, sheer clothes
– Ripped or tight jeans, topless, …
– mask (anything from ‘a gentle detail’ up to ‘full freaky’ could work!)
– any kind of fetish / ‘weird stuff’ … (it is highly unlikely you’ll shock me ;-))
– any kind of ‘weirdness’. Discuss upfront.
In general, I believe simplicity is key. I’m looking to broaden my portfolio, so in general that’s the style of images I’m looking to make. Do you see yourself being in such a picture? https://ligatio.be/visual/
IMPORTANT: This is about model pictures, and thus not about bondage or anything else.
Please keep in mind that:
– This is ONLY ABOUT PICTURES. Nothing else.
– Whatever concept we might go for, the idea is that it should be fun, and you should feel relaxed. Outdoor might be a little more ‘daring’, depending on the exact place we go to. In any case, everything is discussed upfront, and you should feel comfortable with the situation.
- are a girl / woman
- Self assured: you’re not (too) shy in front of a camera. If you’re an experienced model who doesn’t
need guidelines, that’s cool. If you’re not, that’s cool too. I can give you directions / help you
overcome holdbacks and make sure we both give the best we can.
- You don’t really need modelling experience, but of course it doesn’t hurt when you have some. I do give some directions for posing, but I expect your input as well.
- is open minded, has the right attitude, and is ‘daring’
- who communicates well (this is really important to me. This includes swift communication, and
honoring shooting agreements!)
- able to have different looks / facial expressions.
- Your age is not important (18+ of course!). Self confidence is.
- You’re confident getting naked in front of the camera. For most of the shots some clothing will be
involved, but if you’re fine with being naked, I assume everything else will be OK for you as well.
If you have ideas as well, I’m open to that. A specific fetish? Something you’ve always wanted to do which might suit this shoot? Feel free to discuss! Do you have an amazing location? City? Urbex? The woods? Or anything in between: Let me know! Antwerp city center and surrounding nature and places are the place to be.
No money is exchanged. You don’t get paid, and I don’t get paid. We both do this for good shots / portfolio building / amusement.
Pictures will be edited, and you get:
- The set of pictures that I chose and edited, in high resolution
- the full set of of the shoot (minus the ones that are complete failures) in low resolution
- the chance to ask, based on the ‘full set’ me to edit 10 pictures that you would like to have
edited, besides the ones I chose already.
- Pictures will not be posted / used online without prior agreement by email. That applies to both
you and me! When we agree to use a certain picture, you can post it on whatever site you want.
Same applies to me.
About travel: I can pick you up / drop you off somewhere in / around Antwerp. Please discuss if
We will discuss outfits and styles upfront. We adapt to what you have. Don’t go out and buy specific
things for this shoot. Travel light is key. We discuss concept and outfits upfront.
If you feel you need make-up (I’m rather sure you don’t, I’m not a big fan, but it’s your call) apply it beforehand. You can retouch once in a while, but we won’t have time for ‘hours’ if you catch my drift.
Bring something to drink / eat. You might need some. Maybe a hot beverage when we plan to do something outdoor.